Thank you for visiting our website. By continuing to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms and conditions. We recommend you read them before making a purchase. If you do not agree with any part please do not continue to use our website.
These conditions shall apply to all sales transactions between Celyn Soapery and any person, firm or company (you, “the Purchaser”) placing an order with Celyn Soapery for the manufacture and/or supply of any goods (“the Goods”). Celyn Soapery accepting any order for Goods from the Purchaser, agrees to sell and the Purchaser agrees to purchase such Goods at the price stated on the website. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
1. Products - We promise to ship our best-quality products to you in a secure and reliable manner and to deal promptly with any concern you may have regarding your order. All descriptions are accurate at the time of packaging. Weights are approximate as we cut all our soap bars by hand, but these are minimum weights, so if a product is listed as 100g, this will be the minimum weight of the bar received, they are often heavier/larger. Photographs provide a guide to the appearance of the product. Please bear in mind that our handmade products are made in small batches so you may encounter some variation in colour, scent, texture or wrapping. If you do have any problems or queries, please let us know.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing products on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that product descriptions, on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
2. Purchasing - When purchasing goods on our Celyn Soapery website you warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide if you register as a customer or at the checkout is accurate and current in all respects. You agree not to impersonate any other person, business or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
3. Price - All prices quoted are quoted in pounds sterling and are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate. The price does not include the delivery of the order to the Purchaser. This is an additional cost, unless otherwise stated. Please see the Celyn Soapery website 'Delivery' for prices. We take great care to ensure the content on the Website including product descriptions and prices are accurate. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that product descriptions, on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Please note that all prices are stated and payment taken in GBP(£) and all orders are governed by UK law.
Secure online payment - Celyn Soapery provide a secure payment system by utilising the services of Paypal & Shopify Pay for all online payments. Both providing secure purchasing that you can trust.
4. Delivery - We currently accept orders and delivery to the UK only. Celyn Soapery will dispatch orders within a maximum 3 working days of receipt of the order. Often they are sent within 24 hours. Royal Mail or a courier services for larger orders will be used to attempt delivery and if the recipient is not at home a card will be left with written instructions asking them to contact their local depot to re-arrange delivery or to collect. It is then the recipient's responsibility to contact the courier and re-arrange delivery or collection. If the delivery is returned to Celyn Soapery, a full refund for the cost of the goods will be processed. Celyn Soapery is not responsible if incorrect delivery information is provided for the order.
5. Returns & Cancellations Cancellation - You have a legal right to cancel your order for a limited time without giving any reason, but we would welcome your feedback. Please email us promptly to cancel your order, to include your name and order number. If we have already dispatched your order, please return the unopened items to us for a refund of you order. Please see below.
6. Returns -Customers have 30 days after the day on which the goods come into the physical possession of the consumer. We can only accept returns on unopened and unused goods and gift boxes. Goods that arrive to us in an unsalable condition will not be able to be refunded due to the nature of the good sold. The cost of the good purchased will be refunded once they have been received. Returns will be processed by us within 2 working days of receiving the returned items using the same method of payment as used when ordering. Returns must be sent to the following address: Celyn Soapery, Pant Y Celyn, Adfa, Newtown, SY16 3DG.
7. Complaints - If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us at: email@example.com or write to us at: Pant Y Celyn, Adfa, SY16 3DG. Please feel free to call on 07538612693. We would like to resolve any complaints and welcome feedback. Please do contact us.
8. Links to other website - We are not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to or from our Website. Periodically, links may be established from this site to external websites operated by third parties. Using links to any external website is at your own risk and we make no warranties or representations about any of these third party websites.
10. Governing Law - These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
11. Changes to terms of service - You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
12. Exclusion of Liability - We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Nicola Harris & Mary Lilly
Celyn Soapery, Pant Y Celyn, Adfa, Newtown, SY16 3DG
Celyn Soapery reserves the right to make changes to this Website and to these terms at any time. When we make changes, we will publish them here.